Saturday, January 14, 2012

Wedding Bliss

So I know that I am WAY behind on blogging!! The fall was crazy busy so I'm gonna play catch up and fill ya'll in on what we've been up to in the last 3 months!

October 1, 2011- Landon + Emily


We were very excited to celebrate with my cousin Emily and Landon.


They had a beautiful outdoor wedding in Seguin and a very fun reception at the Coliseum including a candy bar and a photo booth.


Ethan enjoyed dancing with Mom & Dad



October 15, 2011 - Scott + Meredith


We enjoyed another wedding celebration for my cousin Scott a couple weeks later. He and Meredith got married in Brenham and had an awesome reception at La Bahia, a dance hall built in 1902 in Burton TX.


Traditional Grand March


Fun Times!


We are so happy for these two couples and for the new additions to our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment