Wednesday, May 25, 2011

2nd Birthday Brought to you by the Letter E & the Number 2

It is so hard for me to believe that we celebrated Ethan's 2nd birthday this past weekend. I feel like it was just a couple months ago that we were having Barnyard Bash for his 1st! Ethan loves Elmo so we decided to go with a Sesame Street theme this year.


Getting the decorations together was fun.
I made the treat bags and filled them with fun Sesame Street themed favors.

I also made a couple banners to go with the theme.


In keeping up with last years cupcakes I decided to make Elmo, Cookie Monster, Oscar the Grouch, and Big Bird cupcakes.

I also did a candy bar and had Letter E and Number 2 cookies!

Elmo had his Goldfish and Cookie Monster had his cookies.
We all enjoyed lots of snacks and yummy hotdogs!



Ethan enjoyed his cupcakes!


Playing on the swing set from Mommy & Daddy and Nana & Opa

Opening lots of fun birthday presents!


Loving the new tractor from Pops!!


It was a GREAT 2nd birthday party and we were so blessed to have lots of friends and family to share it with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment